A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mancina is Excellent. Dr. Mancina has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mancina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancina graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mancina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Overland Park Reg Med Ctr, Overland Park, Ks
- Specialty Hospital of American Midwest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mancina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mancina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Mancina practice?
Dr. Michael Mancina practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Mesa, AZ.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Mancina, Dr. Micheal Mancina, Dr. Michel Mancina, Dr. Mickey Mancina, Dr. Miguel Mancina, Dr. Mike Mancina