Learn more about Dr. Michael Mancina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mancina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mancina
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Mancina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mancina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancina graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mancina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Reg Med Ctr, Overland Park, Ks
- Specialty Hospital of American Midwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Mancina MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Mancina practice?
- Dr. Michael Mancina has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mancina practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lansing, KS.
See Lansing Internists and Lansing Cardiologists.