A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mangold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mangold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangold
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mangold Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangold graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Mangold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System-Kenosha Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Norbert Mangold MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Mangold practice?
- Dr. Michael Mangold has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mangold practices Family Medicine and General Practice near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Family Physicians and West Bend Primary Care Doctors.