A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mangold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mangold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangold graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Mangold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System-Kenosha Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Norbert Mangold MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Mangold practice?
- Dr. Michael Mangold has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mangold practices Family Medicine and General Practice near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Family Physicians and West Bend Primary Care Doctors.