inactive

Michael N Mangold MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

November 12th, 2012
Dr. Michael Mangold is one Awesome Doc.
He was a great doctor and really showed he cared and understood me. I also feel that he cares because he gives his patients all the time they need t get all their questions answered. Over all I would have to say that I had a great experience with Dr. Mangold and his office.

November 3rd, 2012
Dr. Mangold and his staff overcharged us by charging $650 for a single visit that took about five minutes and double billed by making us pay up front and then collecting from the insurance company and refusing to reimburse us. He would not see me again unless I gave him several hundred dollars up front and when I told his receptionist/mother that he owed us for the double billing she said if you want your drugs your going to pay otherwise get out. She openly discussed my personal information in his office in front of other patients. This is not a doctor this is a quack. I am now going to a real doctor and getting the help I need.

Professionalism
Dr. Mangold I feel is more caring for his paients than 99% other doctors. Other doctors just want you to come on time, wait 30minutes to an hour and then see you for 15 minutes. They always have an excuse why you had to wait so long and they feel their ime for themselfs is more inportant. Dr. Mangold gets you in and keeps you in until he has answered every question. It does not use big medical ters when explaining things at your level of understanding. He does not get upset if you still have more questions. The wait in the waiting room is short, infact they give you something to drink and you usually do not have time to finish it before you go back. The rooms you are taken back have a relaxing atmostpher and is just like going in your own bedroom to relax. The cost is kept down so you can afford it even when you have little no nothing of income or insurance. They work with you Most docotors hound you about paying. This reminds me of when I was little and the doctors made house calls and they knew you as a person not a dollar sign in their eyes like they are today.

exceptional
Mangold clinic (facility and staff)is warm and inviting and professional. Provides a unique atmosphere for a medical facility which is comforting and inviting, putting a patient at ease by treating you special (as a person, not a number). Dr Mangold's bedside manner is exceptional. He takes his time with you rather than a brief hurried visit as I have felt other places. Also he is a strong beliver in preventative and proactive measures in staying healthy rather than just prescribing meds as necassarily being the first or best choice right off the bat as is so common today. No long waiting to be seen for your appointment in a cold waiting area with old magazines! I cannot recommend Dr Mangold highly enough. Overall experience is unparalleled.

Not unlicensed
"Unlicensed" better check your facts and your gossip. Oh wait, Jesus hated gossip so He must hate you. You can't live a Christian life and be full of evil. Better ask God for forgiveness than pray for revenge. Or is that not possible in your vile, hate-filled, manipulative world? Remember, Jesus will condemn you goats to damnation. Look it up.

June 29th, 2011
WHO SAYS DR. MANGOLD ISN'T A GREAT DR.??
ANYONE WHO WRITES ANYTHING BAD ABOUT DR. MANGOLD IS JUST UPSET BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T GIVE THEM THE "DRUGS" THEY WANTED. HE IS A WONDERFUL MAN, INVOLVED IN HIS COMMUNITY AND DID A WONDERFUL JOB WITH MY FOLLOW UP TREATMENT WHEN I INJURED MY KNEE. I ALSO BROUGHT MY 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO SEE HIM AND HE IS EXCELLENT WITH CHILDREN. HIS WIFE WAS NOTHING BUT PROFESSIONAL AND TREATED BOTH MY DAUGHTER AND I WITH RESPECT. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO WRITE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT HIS SUBOXONE TREATMENTS, I TOO AM A PATIENT WHO RECIEVES SUBOXONE. DR. MANGOLD DID NOT TREAT ME UNFAIRLY, NOR DID HE TREAT ME LIKE SOME WASHED UP DRUG ADDICT. HE IS NOTHING BUT CARING AND PROFESSIONAL AND GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP. HE THINKS OF EACH PATIENT AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND TREATS THEM THE SAME. THE ONLY REASON I COULD SEE ANYONE WRITTING ANY KIND OF NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT THIS DR. IS EITHER THE FACT THAT DR. MANGOLD PLAYS BY THE RULES AND WONT PRESCRIBE DRUGS TO DRUG ADDICTS OR THAT PERSON WAS FIRED AND IS TRYING TO RUIN THIS GOOD DR.'S NAME. EITHER WAY, THAT PERSON NEEDS TO MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIFE ND FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THEN FOCUS ALL THEIR TIME AND ENERGY ON THIS GREAT DR.!!!!

January 7th, 2011
RN
This is a washed-up ER doc that is trying to make a buck off of the poor souls who do not know better. If you were referred to this quack for suboxone therapy DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!! He wasted our time and our money.

November 5th, 2010
Arrogance is an issue with this MD. Dr. Mangold over-reacts to outside stimuli which effects his diagnoses. Follow up is not a concern for this MD.

September 13th, 2010
Keep moving on
The Doc seems to have a lot of financial problems. His discussions with his wife about not paying his taxes and choice bills scares me. The receptionist is over worked, under paid (if paid) and completely unappreciated, and ordered around by the doctors wife, who doesn't watch after her special needs children.I was completely uncomfortable just being there. I suggest moving on.The Doctor rambles and puts on a christian face, but is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

December 9th, 2009
Doc
He was Very helpful and helped me when others had just moved me on

December 1st, 2009
Excellent Care
I've never been treated better in my life. I felt like Dr.Mangold really cares about me and my concerns. He spent over an hour with me. Excellent bedside manner.

April 16th, 2009
He dropped me and several others as suboxone patients without any notice or reason behind his decision. I feel that this doctor is the reason why America has such a problem with substance abuse and rehabilitation. We pay the money to see these guys and they can't even be curteous enough to give an explanation as to why they have suddenly decided to drop patients who are in a program trying to get their lives back on track. Congratulations Dr. Mangold.