A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Manko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Manko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Manko graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Manko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alfred Manko MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Manko practice?
- Dr. Michael Manko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Manko practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists and Wynnewood Infectious Disease Doctors.