A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mann, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mann, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD
- Gallbladder Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Mann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dell Mann MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Mann practice?
- Dr. Michael Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mann practices Surgery near Cushing, OK.
See Cushing Surgeons.