Dr. Michael Mann MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2015
GREAT
Dr. Mann Operated on me twice he did an EXCELLENT job. He also operated on my daddy. he is very thorough in everything he does. He has a wonderful bed side manner & makes sure you are comfortable with everything he is doing.

June 3rd, 2014
Best bed side manner
Dr. Mann is a very intelligent and respectful physician. He explains every procedure in a comprehensive manner and even ensures that you will be comfortable. I would definitely see this surgeon again as well as recommend him to my family and friends.

January 9th, 2014
Very Good Review
I went to ER and Dr. Mann was assigned to me after I was admitted to the hospital. He was friendly, thoughtful and caring. He had several tests run. He explained every test results and explained what the next step that needed to be taken. He was very through. Before he dismissed me from the hospital he told me to have a follow up with my primary doctor.After he dismissed from the hospital he called my home and ask how I was doing. He is a very good doctor.

September 10th, 2013
I came into the ER an was given Dr Mann as my doctor. Procedures were followed per medical text for my condition. This has been a drawn out process but I have been explained every step of the way. I am going into surgery and expect a positive outcome.

August 27th, 2013
I came to the ER for treatment of abdominal pain. Dr. Mann ended up treating me. I was impressed with him in the fact he was very thorough. He did not tell me what I wanted to hear, he did not candy coat. He was honest and made it very clear what I needed to do to have a successful recovery. I liked him very much.

March 26th, 2013
if there is nothing left to cut out he is not interested in you or your needs.

October 17th, 2012
Very uneducated surgeon, doesn't follow up w/patient. Will not ever use him again. Horrible experience. Will not return phone calls. Doesn't seem to know what he's doing,,,performs surgeries that he doesn't seem to know anything about. Enough said. Run from him,,

May 15th, 2016