- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mannino is Excellent. Dr. Mannino has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mannino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mannino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Francis Hospital Roslyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mannino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mannino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Mannino practice?
Dr. Michael Mannino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Mannino, Dr. Mitch Mannino, Dr. Myles Mannino, Dr. Michal Mannino, Dr. Mickey Mannino, Dr. Miles Mannino