A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Manolas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Manolas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Manolas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Manolas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Manolas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Manolas MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Manolas practice?
- Dr. Michael Manolas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Manolas practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists.