A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Manolescu graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Manolescu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Barstow Community Hospital
- Mountains Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manolescu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Manolescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Manolescu practice?
Dr. Michael Manolescu practices Emergency Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Barstow, CA.
See Redondo Beach Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Manolescu, Dr. Mitch Manolescu, Dr. Myles Manolescu, Dr. Michal Manolescu, Dr. Mickey Manolescu, Dr. Miles Manolescu