A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Manolescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Manolescu graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Manolescu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Barstow Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roland Manolescu MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Manolescu practice?
- Dr. Michael Manolescu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Manolescu practices Emergency Medicine near Victorville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Victorville Emergency Physicians.