Dr. Michail Mantas Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 24th, 2014

Worth the drive

Dr. Mantas's bedside manner is matched by none he has spent much time with me explaining the reasons for my discomfort even drawing diagrams and putting things into terms so I may fully understand . I believe Dr. Mantas is a diamond in the rough To find somebody that is educated compassionate and interested more in your health then your wallet. Last thing I want to say is when my mother got sick I insisted she see Dr. Mantas even though it was a tremendous distance to travel it was worth the peace of mind knowing she would be in the best of hands Thanks for everything Dr. Mantas

December 1st, 2014