Dr. Michael Manuel MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Anchorage, AK

November 24th, 2015
uses the identical incision on every patient (eyes).. a long fish hook at the crows feet corner. Some people have a natural crease there. Many more don't. I know two people who have "sad" looking eyes because of it, and the scar is visible forever.

May 22nd, 2015
Amazing results
Great practice!!

July 8th, 2014
Nothing but the best
I have been seeing Dr. Manuel for about 25 years. He is caring and competent and I now come all the way from Seattle to see him. He is the best plastic surgeon ever.

August 18th, 2013
Dr. Manuel is a Gift from the heavens
Dr. Manuel is a girt from the heavens, He is a SUPERSTAR plastic surgeon. Please do not retire, a lot of people need you.

March 22nd, 2013
Breast Reduction
The staff are very courteous. They tried hard to work with my schedule. Very knowledgeable staff, made feel at ease, were available for questions. Everything healed nicely and I had no major problems. Very satisfied with this experience.

August 19th, 2012
I've had two surgeries by Dr. Manuel and I think he is the best! He is very caring and gentle.He's very easy on the eyes too! ;-)

April 2nd, 2012
A very caring and professional office. I am very pleased with my care and results.

February 17th, 2012
Cleft lip/Palate
My son was born with Cleft lip and Palate. Doctor Manuel performed the first of many surgeries starting at 3 months old. From Lip and Palate,soft palate, F.Flap, several nose revisions, lip revisions. Although my son had his final reconstructive surgery done out of state as Dr Manuel does not perform this, The work he has performed is second to no one. The Doctor who performed the bone reconstructive work out of state (and we searched for the best) confirmed the outstanding work of Dr Manuel. We are grateful to him and all his staff as we have known them for 18 years. We have had many doctors during this time in Alaska and you can be assured Dr Manuel is a 5 star ***** Doctor any where he practices. The office staff always polite and very helpful.

September 14th, 2011
I went in for the consultation and he rushed me threw the whole thing didnt give me time to ask questions. He was rude! I dont care if hes the best or not, if hes going to rush during my con whats to say he isnt going to rush my surgery. He knew what he was doing and what he was talking about i could see that but i came in to ask questions get information not for him to sit me down and say heres what i do ok bye? Im going to see Dr. Cole next ive heard she is just as good but she is also open to questions and taking time to see what i want not just assume. After i see her i will post on her review as well, hopefully it goes great!

April 26th, 2011
outcome not acceptable
Very disappointed in the outcome of my procedure. It seems he didn't care to ask me any specific questions about how I wanted and expected the final result to be, and I felt rushed and not taken care of as a real, individual person but more of a generic one-size-fits-all patient. Spent absolute minimum time with me.

April 21st, 2011
Great Service.....Great Doctor
All around great service, great doctor, great staff, personal, felt comfy and the end results I'm very please with.

March 24th, 2011
Excellent experience all the way around. Only doctor I have ever heard of to personally call their patient the night following surgery to check on them and answer any follow-up questions. Very helpful considering how groggy I was in post-op. Was also very prompt in returning an after-hour call, providing an appropriate remedy without requiring an ER visit and getting me seen the next morning for a minor problem (caused by me) post-op.