Learn more about Dr. Michael Mapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mapp graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Mapp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Mapp practice?
Dr. Michael Mapp practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Webster, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.