A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mapp graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Mapp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wallace Mapp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Mapp practice?
- Dr. Michael Mapp has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mapp practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Webster, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.