Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Marandola
Dr. Michael Marandola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Marandola is affiliated with Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center and Community Orthopedic Med Grp. Dr. Marandola has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Marandola has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Marandola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.
Dr. Stephen Tocci
Mission Viejo, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Stephen Gardner
Mission Viejo, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Burdi
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Mission Viejo, CA 0 mi15