A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maraventano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maraventano graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maraventano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maraventano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maraventano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Maraventano practice?
Dr. Michael Maraventano practices Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Maraventano, Dr. Micheal Maraventano, Dr. Michel Maraventano, Dr. Mickey Maraventano, Dr. Miguel Maraventano, Dr. Mike Maraventano