A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marchiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marchiano, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marchiano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchiano graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marchiano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Marchiano MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Marchiano practice?
- Dr. Michael Marchiano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marchiano practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Hayward Internists and Hayward Hospice & Palliative Specialists.