Dr. Michael Marchildon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Marchildon?

January 4th, 2012

Saved my baby boy with his skillful hands

Dr. Marchildon repaired my son's birth defect the afternoon he was born, three years ago today. My gorgeous child is in perfect health thanks to Dr. Marchildon.

March 10th, 2011

Hirshprungs Surgery

Dr. Marchildon saved our sons life. In 1997, Dr Marchildon was located at Nemours in Ft Myers Florida. When our son was born, Dr Marchildon quickly diagnosed him with Hirshprungs Disease and performed a pull thru surgery at 3 days old. At that time HD was diagnosed 1 in 5000 births. Dr. Marchildon also performed our son's reversal. We would have lost our beautiful, precious baby if it wasn't for Dr Marchildon. Our son is now 13, athletic, plays basketball and leads a normal teenage life.

September 13th, 2010

Emergency Appendectomy

Dr. Marchildon was the covering physician this weekend when my 11 year old needed to have her appendix removed. He was an excellent, caring physician, who explained everything to us-including the delays we experienced at the hospital that were beyond anyone's control. I would trust my child with him again!

May 28th, 2015