Saved my baby boy with his skillful hands show details Saved my baby boy with his skillful hands
Jan 4th, 2012

Dr. Marchildon repaired my son's birth defect the afternoon he was born, three years ago today. My gorgeous child is in perfect health thanks to Dr. Marchildon.

Hirshprungs Surgery show details Hirshprungs Surgery
by Susie Brown, Tennessee on Mar 9th, 2011

Dr. Marchildon saved our sons life. In 1997, Dr Marchildon was located at Nemours in Ft Myers Florida. When our son was born, Dr Marchildon quickly diagnosed him with Hirshprungs Disease and performed a pull thru surgery at 3 days old. At that time HD was diagnosed 1 in 5000 births. Dr. Marchildon also performed our son's reversal. We would have lost our beautiful, precious baby if it wasn't for Dr Marchildon. Our son is now 13, athletic, plays basketball and leads a normal teenage life.

Emergency Appendectomy show details Emergency Appendectomy
Sep 13th, 2010

Dr. Marchildon was the covering physician this weekend when my 11 year old needed to have her appendix removed. He was an excellent, caring physician, who explained everything to us-including the delays we experienced at the hospital that were beyond anyone's control. I would trust my child with him again!

surgeon show details surgeon
by Citysearch User on Dec 10th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Many years ago when my son was small he had enlarged lymph nodes and we were sent to Dr Marchildon at Cooper at the time, he was really grea...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com