A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marck, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marck graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Marck MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Marck practice?
- Dr. Michael Marck has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Marck practices Emergency Medicine near Loves Park, IL.
See Loves Park Emergency Physicians.