Dr. Michael Marck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Marck?

March 14th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Marck.

June 2nd, 2016

Amazing

Dr Marck is the first physician that I've had that I actually feel like he listens to you. He listened to my concerns and addressed them right away. He assured me that we would get to the root of the problem. He's the first doctor that I've been to that I didn't feel he was rushing me through the mill to get to another patient. He genuinely seems to care about your well-being and he's very down to earth. He worked in the emergency dept. for years so he has a great sense of humor too. I felt a huge sense of relief when I left because I normally dread going to the doctor. I'd absolutely recommend him.

December 25th, 2013

Family Practitioner @ OSF Rock Cut

Dr. Marck is a doctor who listens, and desires to help. His "bed-side" manners is 5 stars! His staff is also, 5 stars! They will go beyond the call of duty to assist you in every way possible. They will make it happen for you! From my experience, most doctors are not cordial. They need a class of this sorts in medical school. If you want a doctor who is caring, cordial, knows his medical "stuff", and will treat you like the valued person/patient you are, Dr. Michael A. Marck is your doctor.

March 14th, 2017