A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Marcum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Marcum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcum
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Marcum, DABMA, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcum graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mc Kay-Dee Hospital Center, Ogden, Ut
- Hamilton Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Marcum DABMA, MD, and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James M. Marcum practice?
- Dr. James Marcum has 1 office location.
Dr. James Marcum practices Psychiatry near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Psychiatrists.