Dr. Michael Marcus MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Saint Louis, MO

September 5th, 2016
My husband was in Marcus's care for over 10 years. He had blood in his urine a number of times over the past 5 years but not once it occured to Marcus to screen my husband for bladder cancer. Only last year he finally ordered a CT scan that showed an advanced tumor. He performed a TURB on my husband but forgot to prescribe pain medication after the surgery. We waited for an hour with my husband in accute pain until nurses could get a hold of Marcus and request the prescription. Later, when after chemo my husband developed a bladder infection we could not get a prescription from Marcus for weeks. My husband died because of this man's criminal negligence and ignorance.

June 10th, 2010
Dr. Michael Marcus
My experience with Dr. Marcus has been exceptional. He had performed surgery on me twice with no ill affects. I strongly recomend him.

April 24th, 2010
Dr. Marcus was very kind and helpful to us during the treatment of my husband's prostate cancer at the tender age of 50. We both saw him many times, he gave us great referrals for various treatment modalities, we even emailed back and forth as questions arose. Best of all, my husband remains cancer free after 11 years. It remains a problematic illness with no good options, especially for a younger man, but he helped us through the whole process.

May 16th, 2009
Dr. Marcus was very courteous and most knowledgable of my health situation and felt good about his recommendation.