Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Marek
Dr. Michael Marek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL, with another office in Pembroke Pines, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Marek is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Cen, Memorial Regional Hospital South and Memorial Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Marek has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Michael Marek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.
Dr. Ravikanth Chiravuri
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Hollywood, FL 0 mi17
Dr. Adam Splaver
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Hollywood, FL 0 mi19
Dr. Yale Cohen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hollywood, FL 0 mi25