A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marger graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Marger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Marger practice?
Dr. Michael Marger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Anaheim Orthopedic Surgeons.