A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marger
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Marger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marger graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Marger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Darren Marger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Marger practice?
- Dr. Michael Marger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Placentia, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.