A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marger graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Marger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Darren Marger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Marger practice?
- Dr. Michael Marger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Marger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.