A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Margiotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Margiotta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Margiotta, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic/Reconstructive Surg.
Education & Awards
Dr. Margiotta graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Margiotta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Margiotta MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Margiotta practice?
- Dr. Michael Margiotta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Margiotta practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.