A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Margolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Margolis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Margolis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Michael Margolis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Margolis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA and Campbell, CA.
See San Mateo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.