Learn more about Dr. Michael Maricic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maricic, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maricic
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maricic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maricic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maricic graduated from University Of Zagreb. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maricic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Maricic MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Maricic practice?
- Dr. Michael Maricic has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Maricic practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Rheumatologists.