A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Marino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Marino, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Airway Obstruction
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. A M. Marino practice?
Dr. A Marino practices Pulmonary Disease near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Pulmonologists.