A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Marino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marino
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Marino, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Airway Obstruction
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Michael Marino MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. A M. Marino practice?
- Dr. A Marino has 1 office location.
Dr. A Marino practices Pulmonary Disease near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Pulmonologists.