A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maris, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maris, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maris graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- University of Washington Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Maris practice?
Dr. Michael Maris practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Casper, WY.
See Richmond Dermatologists, Richmond Surgeons, Richmond Hematologists, and Richmond Oncologists.