A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maris, Internist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maris, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maris graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Psl Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Maris MD is a male Oncologist , has 16 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Maris practice?
- Dr. Michael Maris has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Maris practices Medical Oncology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Casper, WY and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Denver Oncologists.