A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maris, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maris, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maris graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- University of Washington Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Maris MD is a male Oncologist , has 16 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Maris practice?
- Dr. Michael Maris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Maris practices Medical Oncology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Casper, WY.
See Richmond Oncologists.