Learn more about Dr. Michael Markel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Markel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markel
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Markel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Markel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Markel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Markel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Markel practice?
- Dr. Michael Markel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Markel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Massillon, OH.
See Massillon Internists and Massillon Cardiologists.