A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Markel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Markel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Markel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Markel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Markel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Markel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Markel practice?
- Dr. Michael Markel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Markel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Massillon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, OH and Orrville, OH.
See Massillon Internists and Massillon Cardiologists.