Learn more about Dr. Michael Markel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Markel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Markel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Markel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Markel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Markel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Markel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Markel practice?
- Dr. Michael Markel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Markel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Massillon, OH.
See Massillon Internists and Massillon Cardiologists.