A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Markoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Markoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Markoff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Markoff graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Markoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Markoff MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Markoff practice?
- Dr. Michael Markoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Markoff practices Pediatrics near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Red Bank Pediatricians.