A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Markopoulos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Markopoulos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Palomar Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markopoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Markopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Markopoulos practice?
Dr. Michael Markopoulos practices Family Medicine near Del Mar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Del Mar Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Markopoulos, Dr. Micheal Markopoulos, Dr. Michel Markopoulos, Dr. Mickey Markopoulos, Dr. Miguel Markopoulos, Dr. Mike Markopoulos