A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Markopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Markopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markopoulos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Markopoulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Markopoulos MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Markopoulos practice?
- Dr. Michael Markopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Markopoulos practices Family Medicine near Del Mar, CA.
See Del Mar Family Physicians.