A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Markowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Markowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Markowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arthur Markowitz MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Markowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Markowitz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Pediatricians.