A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Markowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Markowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Markowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan