A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marmulstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marmulstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marmulstein
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marmulstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marmulstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmulstein graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Marmulstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Marmulstein MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Marmulstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Marmulstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marmulstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.