A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marmulstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marmulstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marmulstein
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marmulstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marmulstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmulstein graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Marmulstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Marmulstein MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Marmulstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Marmulstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marmulstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.