A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marmura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marmura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marmura, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmura graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Marmura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Marmura MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Marmura practice?
- Dr. Michael Marmura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marmura practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.