A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marohn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marohn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marohn, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gallstones (Cholecystolithiasis)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marohn graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Marohn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Marohn DO is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Marohn practice?
- Dr. Michael Marohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Marohn practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.