A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marohn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marohn, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gallstones (Cholecystolithiasis)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marohn graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Marohn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Marohn DO is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Marohn practice?
- Dr. Michael Marohn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marohn practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.