Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Marohn
Dr. Michael Marohn, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Marohn is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Mount Washington Pediatrics Hospital and University of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Marohn has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Marohn has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Marohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Daniel Levin
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Kaisorn Chaichana
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi5
Dr. Eric Jelin
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11