Dr. Michael Marsh MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Weatherford, TX

December 14th, 2016
Great Doctor
Never a bad visit. Been in our family for more than 10 years. Now my two young children see him.

July 7th, 2016
Love!!!
Love, love, love this office! I would recommend them to anyone!

October 25th, 2015
Great Physician
Longtime patient. Dr. Marsh and his staff are more than competent and friendly. Dr. Marsh sees all his own patients. Solo Practice, hard to find nowad ...

March 23rd, 2015
Dr. Marsh lost multiple patients soley as a result of his disrespectful office manager
I felt compelled to write this review based on someone else's review who also had a miserable experience with Dr. Marsh's Office Manager, Sandra. I brought my children in for a visit and was abruptly greeted by Sandra questioning me about our insurance. We are in a transition right now and our using the COBRA extension from our previous insurance and I was trying to explain this to her. From the start she was down right nasty and basically accused me of lying about having insurance, claiming people lie to them all the time about having insurance. We have never had any issues with the office not being paid or ever owed any outstanding balance. When I explained their office confirmed our appointments a few days earlier and that if there were any questions about our insurance prior, all that needed to be done was they should have contacted us prior to the day of our appointments so there would not have been any delays in the process. I offered to call my insurance company (on my cell phone of course, not even offered to use their phone) to rectify any problems and I asked Sandra if she could provide me with the phone number. Sandra replied in a rude tone, "No". I found it interesting how one of the other ladies working at the front desk was willing to provide it to me, apparently understanding to how ignorant and disrespectful it was to treat a client this way. I asked to speak with Dr. Marsh to which Sandra also told me no. When I asked when he would be available for phone calls she proceeded to tell me, "he doesn't take phone calls". WHAT?? What doctor doesn't take phone calls, that's comical and outrageous at the same time?! I said that I will then write him a letter to which she told me, "fine, and I will explain things to him"....explain what.....that he lost multiple patients in a matter of minutes based only upon her unprofessionalism and gross lack of people skills. I chose not to write a letter because being the office manager I am sure she would only discard the letter and Dr. Marsh may never know the real reason why we will NEVER go back to this office. As someone with a customer service background I informed Sandra that her attitude and behavior was alarming. I would never have had the audacity to speak to someone like this in a professional setting, but to also refuse to provide a supervisor to intervene (at the request of a client) is absolutely 100% wrong and indecent. In our previous interactions with Dr. Marsh he was courteous and polite. His nurse was also helpful to us on one occasion when we needed advice via telephone. We had no intentions of switching pediatricians, but we will never feel the same going back here because of Sandra. She is unwelcoming, impolite, unhelpful, angry, aggressive in nature and as I told her directly.....has horrible people skills. I hope Dr. Marsh becomes aware of what types on interactions are taking place in his office. Sandra needs an attitude adjustment to say the least.

September 7th, 2012
Sandra the office manager
Sandra is unprofessional, condescending, hateful, and rude. I have never been spoken to or treated in the manner she used. I would not recommend going here. Dr. Marsh needs to send her to some seminars on office courtesy and conduct. A medical office is only as strong as its staff and Sandra is deplorable.

May 27th, 2010
I LOVE Dr. Marsh
I have been going to Dr. Marsh's office for years. I have had great exprience every time. The staff is very friendly. Dr. Marsh has always an ...