Dr. Michael Marshall MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Cedar Hill, TX

3.8

November 9th, 2016
Incompetent
Pediatrician Marshall is not someone you can trust. My first and last appointment lasted three hours, almost all of which was waiting and correcting his staff. He should not be treating adults. Mr. Marshall will not tell you this but there is nothing off the record but he will tell you the opposite so be careful.

October 18th, 2016
AWESOME
Best doctor around--hands down, bar none--any questions?

April 6th, 2016
Dr. Marshall is the rudest physician I have ever had the displeasure of seeing, and that's saying a lot when I actually work in healthcare in one of Dallas area local hospitals.

March 31st, 2016
Dedicated to patients
I have been a patient for more than 15 years, when I change insurance companies in the past if Dr. Marshall was not on the list I did not even consider that insurance company.

September 30th, 2015
the best pediatrician
Dr. Marshall saw my twins until we moved out of the area. He was great and took the time a new mother with lots of questions needs. His nurses made me feel like they cared for my child.

April 21st, 2015
Absolutely Great with Children
Dr. Marshall was the best pediatrician for my son. He was very sincere to questions and concerns. He dedicated time to talk with my family, ensuring we were extremely comfortable with our appointments. He didn't rush our appointments. He develops relationships with the children.

September 6th, 2012
The Best Doctor in Town by Mrs. A. Jackson
The best doctor in town. I was with Dr. Dr. Marshall when he was with Kaiser. I have been with him for over 22 years and have always, always had good professional care. He is an extremely knowledgable doctor and cares about his patients. He takes his time and listens to you.

April 22nd, 2012
Great Doctor -- Fantastic listener also
Dr. Marshall excels in all categories. He's one of the most intelligent, caring doctors I have ever gone to. He's also very helpful in referring you to good specialists when it is necessary. On a scale of one to ten, he definitely is a ten! You are in good hands when he is taking care of you.

June 1st, 2011
Highly recommended!!!!!
Dr.Michael Marshall is very professional and goes above and beyond to make sure his patients are well taken care of and he will do extensive testing to make sure nothing is overlooked or missed in diagnosing any health complaints a patient may have. He is also very attentive and listens to his patients which builds a bond. I believe because he tries his best to be thorough with his patients healthcare it causes his appointments to run longer than the average appointment should but I wouldn't change him for any other doctor. I highly recommend him but be prepared for the wait it is worth it:-)

July 5th, 2009
Trust him completely! Only reason the wait is so long is they ahve a very busy office and tend to help people at the last minute with emergencies which is good. Always there when we need him day or night. The best!