Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 8th, 2014

Compassionate, caring and excellent surgeon

Jul 4th, 2014

I agree with patient who thought he was arrogant. I also found that his staff was very rude and not very efficient.

Oct 31st, 2013

My husband recently had an issue from an old injury and Dr. Martirano was the surgeon who was going to care for him. I was pretty nervous but he came in and explained everything in a very calm reassuring manner. He took his time and was thorough and answered all our questions. He talks to you and treats you as if he's known you forever. He is a great physician.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Answered all of my questions. Performed scarless robotic cholecystectomy on me. No pain after surgery.

|  great surgeon  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. Martirano helped me with my cancer when I need help the most. His surgical skills allowed me to a quicker recover. He performed robotic surgery on me to remove my colon cancer.

|  Excellent & Caring Surgeon  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

I've experienced Dr. Martirano's skill as a surgeon as both an outpatient and an inpatient and each time he has inspired a great deal of confidence and spent the extra time and effort to be fully informative and to set my mind at ease. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Martirano to any of my friends or family. Having a surgeon that you can have total confidence in is priceless!

Aug 9th, 2011

I found him to be extremely arrogant.

Dec 27th, 2010

Phenomenal surgeon plus a caring individual. What more could you ask for? Staff was phenomenal with everything from scheduling to answering questions to dealing with insurance.

|  great doctor and surgeon  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

my wife and i have both needed doctor Martirano's services and has proved to be an exceptional surgeon. thank you doctor

|  Best experience ever.  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

I can honestly say that my entire experience -- with Dr. Martirano, his associate, Dr. Siavelis, and his entire staff -- was the best I've ever had with a physician. Dr. Martirano is an extremely caring person, a capable physician -- and our conversation was easygoing, friendly, and matter-of-fact. None of the usual rushing around or condescending demeanor I as a young female tend to get from doctors. I'm VERY happy with this doctor, and if I could make a surgeon my primary care physician, I'd be happy to pick Dr. Martirano.