A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Martyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Martyn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Martyn graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martyn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Martyn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Martyn practice?
- Dr. Michael Martyn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Martyn practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.