A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Martynik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martynik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Martynik, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Martynik graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Martynik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Wilson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Martynik MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Martynik practice?
- Dr. Michael Martynik has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Martynik practices Urology near Clearfield, PA.
See Clearfield Urologists.