A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Martynik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martynik is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Martynik, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martynik graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Martynik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martynik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Martynik practice?
Dr. Michael Martynik practices Urology near Du Bois, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloversville, NY and Johnstown, NY.
See Du Bois Urologists.