A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marushack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marushack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marushack
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Marushack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marushack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marushack graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marushack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Marushack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Marushack practice?
- Dr. Michael Marushack has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marushack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southport, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Leland, NC and Supply, NC.
See Southport Orthopedic Surgeons.