Learn more about Dr. Michael Marushack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marushack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marushack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marushack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marushack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marushack graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marushack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Marushack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Marushack practice?
- Dr. Michael Marushack has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Marushack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southport, NC.
See Southport Orthopedic Surgeons.