A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marushack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marushack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marushack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marushack graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Marushack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marushack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Marushack practice?
Dr. Michael Marushack practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Southport, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Sunset Beach, NC and Carolina Beach, NC.
See Southport Surgeons, Southport Sports Medicine Doctors, and Southport Cardiothoracic Surgeons.