A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marvi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marvi, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvi graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Marvi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Morad Marvi MD and MS is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Marvi practice?
- Dr. Michael Marvi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marvi practices Neurology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Burbank Neurologists.