Dr. Michael Marvi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Marvi?

Inaccurate diagnosis

Posted on August 8th, 2016

He said he thought I had a functional voice problem, but then put my diagnosis down as spasmosic dysphonia, which is something different entirely.

Does not care for the patient.

Posted on February 7th, 2016

No people's skills, doesn't follow up with the patient on procedures and does not give effective dosage of Botox on two occasions which cost me six months of severe pain when I told him that I used to get the maximum dosage in another state. He stated that I should go to another more experienced Dr. Staff makes so many mistakes and then blame it on the patient. I have never been to a worse Dr in my life and he is a movement disorder specialist. Deeply disappointed and glad to find a more skilled Dr for cervical dystonia.

Posted on April 11th, 2017