A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marvin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marvin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Marvin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eugene Marvin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Marvin practice?
- Dr. Michael Marvin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marvin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Talihina, OK and Fort Smith, AR.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.