Dr. Michael Marvinny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Marvinny?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 26th, 2011

wonderful

Dr. Mike was heaven sent for our family at Danville Regional Hospital. He was the sub doctor for my grandfather's care for 2 days and he did more in those 2 days than my grandfather's treating doctor did in the 8 days prior. We expressed some of many concerns with this doctor and he got things in order within a half hour. I wittnessed Dr. Mike sitting bedside chatting with one of many elderly people there. Dr. Mike treated my grandfather like a human unlike many of the other professionals there. My grandfather was discharged prematurely but I am not certain Dr. Mike had anything to do with that. Dr. Mike shines above other professionals there.

July 28th, 2016