A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mascia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mascia, MD, MPH is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascia graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Mascia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Frank Mascia MD and MPH is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Mascia practice?
- Dr. Michael Mascia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mascia practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ithaca, NY.
See Danville Anesthesiologists and Danville Critical Care Practitioners.