Learn more about Dr. Michael Masini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Masini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masini
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Masini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Masini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masini graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Masini has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alipio Masini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Masini practice?
- Dr. Michael Masini has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Masini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.