A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Masini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Masini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masini
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Masini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Masini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masini graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Masini has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alipio Masini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Masini practice?
- Dr. Michael Masini has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Masini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.