A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Masini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Masini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Masini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masini graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Masini has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Masini practice?
Dr. Michael Masini practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.