Dr. Michael Masini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 30th, 2015
Great Doctor and Staff
Wonderful surgeon and staff. He is both a highly skilled surgeon and innovator as well as being a great listener. He is open-minded about individual solutions. Very successful anterior approach hip replacement. Clean and professional office and hospital. HIghly recommend.

August 4th, 2015
Staff issues
I do not fault Dr. Masini for the low rating given for follow-up. I have found it very difficult, near impossible, to deal w/ the staff in the group practice office; obtaining information about medications, issues that have developed in-between appointments, etc. On two occasions I received less than satisfactory responses to questions regarding an allergy that developed after receiving an injection from Doctor Masini; the nurse would not relay my messages to him right away, consequently, I endured a lot of pain over a weekend. I plan to talk to Dr. Masini when I see him later this month. She could have saved me a lot of grief and pain had she not tried to diagnose the issue herself. I wonder, are the nursing and adjunct office medical staff trained to act as "buffers" for the physicians? I understand where this may be necessary to run an efficient office. However, the whole situation was poorly handled until the message finally got to Dr. Masini and he recognized and resolved it immediately.

June 5th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Masini performed my anterior total hip replacement. I saw Dr. Masini as a second opinion doctor. On my initial visit, Dr. Masini was considerate and totally professional. He didn't hurry me through the visit, asked necessary questions, and answered all of mine and put me completely at ease. My surgery was successful and my recovery complete thanks to Dr. Masini. I would recommend him to anyone requiring hip or knee replacement.

May 11th, 2013
patient
I saw Dr. Masini for four years. He was an excellent doctor who was always patient and willing to answer all questions. He spends as much time as needed with his patients. I had a total knee replacement. It was a very challenging surgery for me. Dr. Masini visited me every day in the hospital and was thorough, He was always courteous and respectful. He is a very knowledgeable, caring physician. I highly recommend him.

January 2nd, 2012
Love this doctor
After being evaluated by a surgeon that I found arrogant and offensive I spoke to a number of people in my search for a new surgeon. Dr. Masini was highly recommend by a number of people. I have been seeing him for about 1.5 years. I have always felt that both Dr. Masini and his PA spend a good amount of time examining, treating, and talking to me and making sure that I get the best care possible.