A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mateo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mateo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Mateo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Mateo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Mateo practice?
- Dr. Michael Mateo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mateo practices Anesthesiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA.
See Abington Anesthesiologists.