A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Matilsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Matilsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matilsky
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matilsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Matilsky, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matilsky graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Matilsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Matilsky FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Matilsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Matilsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Matilsky practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Cardiologists.