Learn more about Dr. Michael Matilsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Matilsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matilsky
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Matilsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Matilsky, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matilsky graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Matilsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Matilsky FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Matilsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Matilsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Matilsky practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Cardiologists.