A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Matteucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Matteucci, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Matteucci MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Matteucci practice?
- Dr. Michael Matteucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Matteucci practices Urology near Salina, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Great Bend, KS.
See Salina Urologists.