A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Matteucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matteucci
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Matteucci Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Matteucci, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Matteucci MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Matteucci practice?
- Dr. Michael Matteucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Matteucci practices Urology near Salina, KS.
See Salina Urologists.